My readers' locales:

Friday, October 12, 2007

For those of you using bloglines...

I will tell you what is on my sidebar since you cannot see it yourself. I have a Simpsons avatar that can be made at www.simpsonizeme.com or www.thesimpsonsmovie.com I did some extra editing to mine though, so you won't find your character to be lucky enough to have a Tool tshirt unless you make your own!

I also have a Standalone Player, through Project Playlist. To find out how to set up an account with Project Playlist, scroll down to a few blogs before this one, or simply go to www.projectplaylist.com

And I have a visitor map. I can see where all the people who view my page are. I had one visitor the other day from Seattle...to get this all you have to do is click on the map itself or go to www.maploco.com I believe the url is.

No comments: