My readers' locales:

Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 5 #10

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Make thousands of free clipart images online without having to install any software (web based applications)! You can make banners, buttons, forum avatars, comic strips, logos, blog pics, safety signs, email sigs, personal flags, vanity license plates, warning labels, book covers, e-cards, celebrity deface, brand name parody/satire, controversial pix, etc. We supply the basic picture layout, you supply the funny text (famous quotes, slogans, jokes) to customize the captions! BUY as personalized gifts (fridge magnets, postcards, stickers).



I made this one. I thought it would be funny if Mao had an American thought. Don't ask me why. I was bored. Anyways, I like these tools and plan to spend a ton of fun-filled hours playing with them. The button above will take you to the site where I created my image.

No comments: