My readers' locales:

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 7 #17

Well I left a comment on Janet's blog and Nancy's blog. They have the funniest pictures. I tried to leave one on Naomi's but I had a temporary brain fart and was trying to login with my yahoo! account instead of my blogger account. Oh well, she'll survive.

On to technology. Technology is the downfall of my generation. Of course its great that we can get these complex things done efficiently, carry the entire internet in our pocket, chat and play with people halfway across the globe, etc. My generation is lacking, however. It is lacking in experience with delayed gratification. I am so used to being able to get what I want when I want it that when someone tells me I have to actually wait for something, I get confused. What is this? Wait? Huh? That's for the 1990's when we had 56k modems and the internet was billed by the hour (do you remember that? I wonder when cell phone companies will give up this minute business and give a flat fee).

1 comment:

tweety said...

your posts really helped me to get an idea what to write. Thanks